Seahawks ink QB Quinn as Wilson's backup
Brady Quinn was the most impressive of four NFL quarterbacks trying out in Seattle and the Seattle Seahawks will try to sign him to back up starter Russell Wilson, sources said.
Wallace, meanwhile, is scheduled to work out for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday.
He completed a career-best 56.9 percent of his pass attempts (112 of 197) for 1,141 yards, two touchdowns and eight interceptions last season. He is a career 53.8 percent passer, throwing for 3,043 yards with 12 touchdowns and 17 interceptions in 24 career games.
ESPN NFL Insiders Ed Werder and Adam Schefter contributed to this report.
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Fairy Godmothers make prom dreams come true
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos