DE Bowers pleads guilty to reduced charge
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Da'Quan Bowers has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of disorderly conduct in connection with his New York City gun arrest.
Bowers entered the plea Thursday in Queens.
He was arrested at LaGuardia Airport on weapon possession charges in February. Authorities say a handgun was found during a search of his carry-on bag as he prepared to board a U.S. Airways flight to Raleigh, N.C.
Bowers played college football for Clemson University in South Carolina. The Buccaneers selected him in the 2011 NFL draft.
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 31 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 51 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 51 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 51 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
47 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
51 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
51 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos