Seattle finalizes deal with backup QB Quinn
Brady Quinn and the Seattle Seahawks have officially finalized their deal to make him the backup quarterback to starter Russell Wilson.
Quinn's deal was finalized on Thursday, but terms of the contract were not available. Quinn and the Seahawks agreed to terms of the contract earlier this week.
Quinn joins Josh Portis as the expected backups to Wilson. Quinn played last year for the Chiefs, starting eight games. It was his first regular-season playing time since the 2009 season.
Backup safety Chris Maragos also signed his one-year contract tender on Thursday. Maragos was a restricted free agent and a special teams standout for the Seahawks last season.
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos