Redskins-Eagles to open MNF doubleheader
The new-look Philadelphia Eagles will travel to face the NFC East rival Washington Redskins in the first game of ESPN's season-opening "Monday Night Football" doubleheader on Sept. 9.
Griffin's Redskins host Philadelphia in Week 1, as well as the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 25 (Week 12). Luck and the Indianapolis Colts go on the road to play the Chargers on Oct. 14 (Week 6).
The 49ers host the Atlanta Falcons in the MNF season finale on Dec. 23, in a rematch of last season's NFC Championship Game.
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos make their sole MNF appearance on Sept. 23, when they host division rival Oakland. Dallas hosts Chicago on Dec. 9 in a late-season NFC battle that should feature two much-maligned quarterbacks in Tony Romo and Jay Cutler.
All 12 playoff teams from last season have at least one appearance on this season's slate. Arizona, Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Kansas City and Tennessee will be the only teams not to appear in an MNF game in 2013.
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight 31 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos