Falcons' Moore released from jail on bond
Atlanta Falcons safety William Moore has been released from jail on $2,500 bond following his arrest on a misdemeanor simple battery charge.
Moore, a Pro Bowl alternate in 2012, was granted the bond during his first appearance before a Fulton County magistrate judge Friday morning. Fulton County sheriff's spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan said Sunday that Moore was released late Friday.
Atlanta police spokesman Carlos Campos says Moore was arrested Thursday after officers were called to a Northwest Atlanta address and advised that Moore and a woman were involved in an argument. Campos says during the argument Moore "threw the victim's phone and grabbed the victim's shoulder."
The Falcons released a statement Thursday night saying the team was gathering more information.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos