Chargers WR Alexander signs RFA tender
Restricted free-agent wide receiver Danario Alexander signed his contract tender with the San Diego Chargers on Thursday, the team announced.
The 24-year-old Alexander, who signed with the Chargers in October last year, tied for the team lead with seven touchdowns, which was the third most by an NFL player last season after Nov. 1.
He also had 37 receptions for 658 yards in 10 games, becoming one of quarterback Philip Rivers' most dependable targets.
The 6-foot-5, 217-pound receiver spent the first two seasons of his career with the St. Louis Rams and has 83 receptions for 1,395 yards and 10 touchdowns in 28 career games.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 34 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos