Cards release starting RG Snyder after 1 year
The Arizona Cardinals have released guard Adam Snyder after taking two players at his position in last week's draft.
Snyder, who started 14 games last season, became expendable after the Cardinals used the No. 7 overall pick to take North Carolina guard Jonathan Cooper and a fourth-round pick on James Madison's Earl Watford.
Snyder signed as a free agent before the 2012 season.
Arizona also signed three linebackers, three cornerbacks, two offensive tackles and a nose tackle.
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 2 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos