Woodson leaves Denver without getting deal
Charles Woodson met with the Denver Broncos on Wednesday, then left town without a contract.
The Broncos have roughly $7 million in cap space and could use the veteran ball hawk in their secondary, which was burned for three long touchdown passes in their 38-35 loss to Baltimore in the playoffs.
Woodson, who will be 37 this fall, was waived by the Green Bay Packers in February after missing seven games last season because of a broken right collarbone.
The eight-time Pro Bowl player has 55 career interceptions and 17 sacks, both of which rank second among active defensive backs.
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 35 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 53 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos