Vikings, ex-Packers LB Bishop agree to deal
Free agent linebacker Desmond Bishop has agreed to terms with the Vikings, according to agent Blake Baratz, becoming the latest in a line of former Packers players to sign with their NFC North rival.
Free agent linebacker Desmond Bishop has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Vikings, according to his agent, becoming the latest in a long line of former Green Bay Packers players to sign with their NFC North rival.
Terms were not immediately available.
The Packers released Bishop last Monday and he began a visit with the Vikings the next day. He also visited the Kansas City Chiefs before making a decision over the weekend.
Bishop missed all of last season because of a torn hamstring muscle but, if healthy, should be one of the Vikings' three starting linebackers.
It's not immediately clear if he will play middle linebacker, where Erin Henderson worked during spring practices, or if he will play Henderson's former position on the outside.
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 39 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 2 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in...
39 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
10 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
19 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos