Cowboys agree with 1st-rounder Frederick
Dallas Cowboys rookie center Travis Frederick, the team's first-round draft pick, agreed to terms on a five-year contract Tuesday.
Frederick signed a four-year deal with a fifth-year option worth $6.87 million, according to a source. The first three seasons of the deal are guaranteed and feature a $3.37 million signing bonus, the source said.
Frederick is the last of the Cowboys' seven draft picks to come to terms.
Frederick was given the starter's spot over Phil Costa during offseason workouts. However, he will compete with Costa for the starting job during training camp.
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 56 min ago
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 4 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 51 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship 41 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
41 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
36 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos