Cowboys agree with 1st-rounder Frederick
Dallas Cowboys rookie center Travis Frederick, the team's first-round draft pick, agreed to terms on a five-year contract Tuesday.
Frederick signed a four-year deal with a fifth-year option worth $6.87 million, according to a source. The first three seasons of the deal are guaranteed and feature a $3.37 million signing bonus, the source said.
Frederick is the last of the Cowboys' seven draft picks to come to terms.
Frederick was given the starter's spot over Phil Costa during offseason workouts. However, he will compete with Costa for the starting job during training camp.
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 44 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 48 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 29 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos