Jaguars WR Blackmon has surgery on groin
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon is recovering from groin surgery.
Blackmon, limited during last month's three-day minicamp because of a nagging groin injury, had surgery recently but could be back in time for training camp. The Jaguars report July 25 and begin on-field work the next day.
Blackmon led the Jaguars with 64 receptions for 865 yards and five touchdowns last year.
He has been suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse program. He is eligible, though, to play in the team's four preseason games, the first one against Miami on Aug. 9.
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 10 min ago
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos