Bengals' first-round pick Eifert signs deal
The Cincinnati Bengals on Monday signed tight end Tyler Eifert, who was selected 21st overall by the team in April's draft.
Eifert was the last of the 10 players drafted by the Bengals to sign with the team.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the team, but the Cincinnati Enquirer reported Eifert, who holds Notre Dame's record for receptions by a tight end (140), received a four-year contract expected to be worth $8.256 million.
"We've said all along that we expected Tyler's deal to get done in good time, but it's great to now have all our signings complete," coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement. "All 10 guys can help us by getting off to fast starts, and we are looking for Tyler to lead that. He's shown us everything we wanted to see in our offseason work."
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 11 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 29 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos