Bengals' first-round pick Eifert signs deal
The Cincinnati Bengals on Monday signed tight end Tyler Eifert, who was selected 21st overall by the team in April's draft.
Eifert was the last of the 10 players drafted by the Bengals to sign with the team.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the team, but the Cincinnati Enquirer reported Eifert, who holds Notre Dame's record for receptions by a tight end (140), received a four-year contract expected to be worth $8.256 million.
"We've said all along that we expected Tyler's deal to get done in good time, but it's great to now have all our signings complete," coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement. "All 10 guys can help us by getting off to fast starts, and we are looking for Tyler to lead that. He's shown us everything we wanted to see in our offseason work."
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 13 min ago
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos