Packers finalize extension with safety Burnett
The Green Bay Packers signed safety Morgan Burnett to a contract extension Friday.
NFL.com reported on Monday that Burnett signed a four-year, $24.75 million extension.
Burnett, a third-round pick from Georgia Tech in 2010, has started all 36 games in which he has appeared in three seasons with the team. He has 259 tackles, 28 passes defensed, six interceptions, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and three sacks.
The Packers also released wide receiver Terrell Sinkfield.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 30 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 42 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 3 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 9 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Saving with 6abc: Bridal savings 22 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos