Hearing for Hernandez cohort pushed back
A pre-trial hearing for a man charged as an accessory to murder in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been rescheduled.
Bristol District Attorney Samuel Sutter said the hearing for Ernest Wallace in Attleboro District Court will be held Friday.
The hearing was originally set for Monday but a spokesman for the district attorney said both sides agreed to a postponement.
Wallace has pleaded not guilty to a charge of being an accessory to murder after the fact in the killing of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Prosecutors haven't offered details about Wallace's alleged involvement. They say he and another man, Carlos Ortiz, were with Hernandez when they drove with Lloyd to the industrial park where Lloyd was found shot to death.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 43 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos