Ravens bring back Pro Bowl fullback Leach
The Baltimore Ravens re-signed Vonta Leach, coach John Harbaugh announced after Monday's practice.
The Pro Bowl fullback signed a two-year contract Monday after being released by the Ravens in June.
"He's in shape and ready to go. And we're pleased to have him back," Harbaugh said. "Having Vonta back gives you a physical presence for sure with your offense, short yardage, goal line. Also, it's a leadership presence."
The Ravens released Leach last month when the sides couldn't come to terms on reducing his $3 million salary this year. But the Ravens reportedly had a standing offer of $2 million plus incentives and had been in contact with Leach since parting ways.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 26 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 41 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos