Source: Bengals' Dunlap has concussion
Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap is not practicing due to a concussion he suffered earlier in the week and will be out for a while, a league source said.
Dunlap agreed to a five-year extension with the Bengals earlier this month. The total value of the deal is $40 million, a league source has said. Dunlap will receive $20 million in the first two years, the source said, adding that there can be an additional $4.5 million in escalators.
The 24-year-old Dunlap has spent his first three NFL seasons with the Bengals. He has 20 sacks in his career, including six last year.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 9 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 28 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 58 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 40 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 50 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
3 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
37 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
28 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos