Offerdahl chosen for Dolphins Honor Roll
Former linebacker John Offerdahl has been chosen to become the 26th member of the Miami Dolphins Honor Roll.
Offerdahl will be inducted Oct. 31 at halftime of the Dolphins' game against the Cincinnati Bengals, the team announced Friday.
He started 86 games during an eight-year career and became the first Dolphins linebacker to be selected a starter in the Pro Bowl. He was chosen for five consecutive Pro Bowls beginning in 1986, his rookie season, and was selected to start four times.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos