TE Shiancoe among 12 released by Ravens
The Baltimore Ravens cut veteran tight end Visanthe Shiancoe on Sunday, two days before the team must reduce its roster to 75 playe
Schiancoe, 33, was among 12 players released by the Ravens.
He was signed a day after tight end Dennis Pitta suffered a dislocated hip, but he had fallen behind Ed Dickson and Dallas Clark on the depth chart. Schiancoe had five catches for 48 yards in three preseason games.
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos