Seahawks' Browner, Avril game-time calls
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said starting cornerback Brandon Browner and defensive end Cliff Avril both will be game-time decisions Sunday against the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte.
Browner is listed as questionable after injuring a hamstring in practice earlier this week. Avril, Seattle's top free-agent acquisition on defense in the offseason, is listed as doubtful, also with a hamstring injury.
"He's making it back," Carroll said of Avril. "He's had a very good week of practice. We are going to take him all the way up to game time and run him and see how he does then."
As for Browner, Carroll said, "We are going to have to wait and see on game day."
"Yeah, those guys look great," Carroll said after Friday's walk-through practice. "They finished the week practicing full-go."
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 2 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 10 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
12 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
10 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos