Report: Ravens' Jones may miss 4-6 weeks
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver/returner Jacoby Jones could miss four to six weeks with a sprained medial collateral ligament in his right knee, according to a Baltimore Sun report.
The Sun, citing league sources, reports that Jones had an MRI on Friday that revealed the injury. The Ravens will consider free agents to bolster their receiving corps, according to the report.
Jones walked off the field gingerly and was taken to the locker room for examination.
"That's an experience problem; he's an inexperienced guy," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said of Trawick after the game.
Information from ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley and The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 4 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 9 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos