Source: Colts' Bradshaw sees neck doctor
Indianapolis Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw has visited with Dr. Robert Watkins in Los Angeles to help determine if he would need neck surgery, a source said.
For now, Bradshaw is undecided about whether to have surgery, the source said.
Bradshaw, who has 186 yards on 41 carries this season, is unlikely to play Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.
Bradshaw originally injured his neck in a Sept. 22 game at San Francisco. He did not practice last week and missed last Sunday's 37-3 victory over Jacksonville.
ESPN.com Colts reporter Mike Wells contributed to this report.
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 26 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 27 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 30 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos