Cowboys WR Austin inactive vs. Broncos
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin will miss his second straight game Sunday against the Denver Broncos because of a hamstring strain suffered two weeks ago against the St. Louis Rams.
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin will miss his second straight game Sunday against the Denver Broncos because of a hamstring strain suffered two weeks ago against the St. Louis Rams.
Austin had been listed as doubtful but planned to run before Sunday's game to make a determination on whether he could play. Austin has not practiced since suffering the injury, but he increased his on-field rehab work last week and said Friday he was "feeling better."
Rookie Terrance Williams will replace Austin in the starting lineup. It is the second time in three years Austin has missed at least two games in a season. He missed six games in 2011, and while he did not miss a game last season, he was bothered by a strain for much of the season.
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 23 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 35 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 8 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 20 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 8 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos