Colts' Bradshaw to have season-ending surgery
Indianapolis Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw has been placed on injured reserve and will have season-ending neck surgery.
Bradshaw injured his neck against the San Francisco 49ers on Sept. 22. He went to get an extra opinion on his neck in Arizona and California recently before deciding surgery is the best option.
Bradshaw, who signed a one-year contract with the Colts during the offseason, will end his season with 186 yards on 41 carries and two touchdowns.
The trade for running back Trent Richardson from Cleveland on Sept. 18 just became even more important for the Colts because running back Vick Ballard, who opened the season as the starter, is out for the season with a knee injury.
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings 51 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 33 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 37 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 18 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos