Ravens LB McClain activated from PUP list
The Baltimore Ravens activated inside linebacker Jameel McClain off the Physically Unable to Perform list Saturday, just 10 months after he suffered a spinal cord contusion.
McClain, a three-year starter, hadn't practiced with the Ravens before this week. He had full practices all week and was listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
There is a possibility McClain could against Pittsburgh because Josh Bynes, who had replaced McClain in the starting lineup, is out with a finger infection.
McClain ranked among the top three tacklers for the Ravens for the past three seasons.
The Ravens cut tight end Billy Bajema to make room for McClain.
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 6 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 34 min ago
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos