Broncos LB Miller activated from suspension
The Denver Broncos have activated All-Pro linebacker Von Miller following his six-game drug suspension.
The speedy King was a fifth-round draft pick from Georgia. He had vowed to make the most of his promotion, saying he'd learned his lessons after failing to make the final cut in camp.
Miller returned to practice Wednesday after serving his ban for violating the league's drug-abuse policy.
Miller has 30 sacks in his first two seasons and guaranteed a Super Bowl victory in the offseason. He makes his debut Sunday night when the Broncos (6-0) visit the Colts (4-2).
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos