Bucs safety Goldson to sit out vs. Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson did not travel with the team to Seattle and will not play in Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks, according to multiple media outlets.
Goldson officially was listed as questionable Friday because of a knee injury. Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano said he hoped that Goldson would be available to play against the Seahawks.
The 29-year-old Goldson also missed Tampa Bay's last game, a loss to the Carolina Panthers on Oct. 24.
Keith Tandy is listed as Goldson's backup and is expected to start Sunday for the winless Buccaneers.
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Fairy Godmothers make prom dreams come true
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos