Packers place TE Finley on injured reserve
Packers tight end Jermichael Finley is done for the season after the team placed him on injured reserve.
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Packers tight end Jermichael Finley is done for the season after the team placed him on injured reserve.
General manager Ted Thompson announced the move Tuesday. Finley had to be carried off on a stretcher after suffering a spinal cord contusion while being tackled Oct. 20 against the Browns.
Finley has said he plans to return to football. He was having a good year with 25 catches for 300 yards and three touchdowns.
Sherrod, a first-round draft pick in 2011, hasn't played since breaking his leg at Kansas City on Dec. 18, 2011.
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos