Packers place TE Finley on injured reserve
Packers tight end Jermichael Finley is done for the season after the team placed him on injured reserve.
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Packers tight end Jermichael Finley is done for the season after the team placed him on injured reserve.
General manager Ted Thompson announced the move Tuesday. Finley had to be carried off on a stretcher after suffering a spinal cord contusion while being tackled Oct. 20 against the Browns.
Finley has said he plans to return to football. He was having a good year with 25 catches for 300 yards and three touchdowns.
Sherrod, a first-round draft pick in 2011, hasn't played since breaking his leg at Kansas City on Dec. 18, 2011.
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 33 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos