Hair ya go: Cards RB gets pulled locks back
Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington had some of his dreadlocks pulled out when he was tackled by Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin.
Babin held his handful of found hair in the air before unceremoniously dropping the lock of locks to the ground.
After the game, Cardinals vice president of media relations Mark Dalton posted on Twitter that Ellington was reunited with his lost hair.
Dalton also tweeted: "Hair loss update on Andre Ellington: the lost locks were not extensions but indeed real hair 5 yrs in the making; return is questionable."
Ellington finished the day with 3 yards on eight carries.
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 56 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 2 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
32 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos