PGA Grand Slam to stay in Bermuda for 2013
The PGA Grand Slam of Golf is returning to Bermuda for the next year.PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- The PGA Grand Slam of Golf is returning to Bermuda for the next year.
The 36-hole tournament for the year's four major champions again will be played at Port Royal Golf Course on Oct. 15-16. It has been held in Bermuda since 2007 after leaving Hawaii.
The PGA Tour is going to a wraparound season next year, meaning the Grand Slam will be played the Tuesday and Wednesday after the 2013-14 season opener in California at the Frys.com Open. The Las Vegas tournament is likely to be held the following week.
The PGA Grand Slam of Golf features a $1.35 million purse, with $600,000 going to the winner. Padraig Harrington won this year as an alternate.
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police 33 min ago
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos