Donald ups lead to 4 shots at Dunlop Phoenix
Luke Donald shot a 7-under 64 to take a four-stroke lead after the second round of the Dunlop Phoenix on Friday.MIYAZAKI, Japan -- Luke Donald shot a 7-under 64 to take a four-stroke lead after the second round of the Dunlop Phoenix on Friday.
Donald birdied three holes on the front nine at Phoenix Country Club and added four more after the turn to finish at 13-under 129, four strokes ahead of Japan's Shunsuke Sonada (66).
Donald, who won the U.S. PGA Tour and European Tour money titles last season, is playing in the Japan Tour event for the first time since 2007.
Japan's Hiroyuki Fujita also shot a 66 to sit in third place, one stroke ahead of compatriot Koichiro Kawano (69).
A group of four golfers, including overnight co-leader Brendan Jones of Australia (72), were tied for fifth at 5-under 137.
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos