Manassero, Jimenez to play Volvo Champions
European Tour record-breakers Matteo Manassero and Miguel Angel Jimenez will play at next month's Volvo Golf Champions in South Africa.JOHANNESBURG -- European Tour record-breakers Matteo Manassero and Miguel Angel Jimenez will play at next month's Volvo Golf Champions in South Africa.
Italy's Manassero, the youngest winner on the tour, and Spain's Jimenez, the oldest winner, were confirmed on Tuesday for the tournament at Durban Country Club from Jan. 10-13.
Manassero was 17 when he claimed the 2010 Castello Masters title. Jimenez won last month's Hong Kong Open at 48.
The new European season begins with three successive events in South Africa, starting with this week's inaugural Nelson Mandela Championship.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 11 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos