Report: McIlroy buys $10 million Florida home
Rory McIlroy is spending more than $10 million to purchase a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., located near the Bear's Club, where the golfer works on his game when in the United States, according to reports.
No. 1-ranked Rory McIlroy is spending more than $10 million to purchase a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., located near The Bear's Club, where the golfer works on his game when he is in the United States, according to reports.
McIlroy, 23, who recently put a home in his native Northern Ireland on the market, has a contract to buy a 10,000-sqaure foot home, according to the South Florida website Gossipextra.com, which cited real estate sources and posted photos of the home.
Built in 2010, the home has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a gym, a dock and a putting green.
McIlroy won five times worldwide in 2012, including the money titles on both the PGA Tour and European Tour.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos