Report: McIlroy buys $10 million Florida home
Rory McIlroy is spending more than $10 million to purchase a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., located near the Bear's Club, where the golfer works on his game when in the United States, according to reports.
No. 1-ranked Rory McIlroy is spending more than $10 million to purchase a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., located near The Bear's Club, where the golfer works on his game when he is in the United States, according to reports.
McIlroy, 23, who recently put a home in his native Northern Ireland on the market, has a contract to buy a 10,000-sqaure foot home, according to the South Florida website Gossipextra.com, which cited real estate sources and posted photos of the home.
Built in 2010, the home has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a gym, a dock and a putting green.
McIlroy won five times worldwide in 2012, including the money titles on both the PGA Tour and European Tour.
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 1 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos