Siem claims Morocco to win third Euro Tour title
Marcel Siem of Germany shot a 2-under 70 to win the Hassan II Trophy by three strokes on Sunday.AGADIR, Morocco -- Marcel Siem of Germany shot a 2-under 70 to win the Hassan II Trophy by three strokes on Sunday.
The French Open champion was four shots ahead overnight but had a slow start with a bogey on the first hole. Three birdies from Siem and a midround slump from Ilonen gave him a decisive lead.
The win moved Siem to the cusp of the top 50, but he fell short when Russell Henley closed with a 68 to tie for 45th in the Houston Open. Henley had already qualified for the Masters by winning the Sony Open.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 50 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 37 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
42 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos