Flyers get Simon Gagne back in trade with LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Los Angeles Kings have traded struggling left wing Simon Gagne to the Philadelphia Flyers for a conditional draft pick.
The defending Stanley Cup champions and the Flyers announced the deal Tuesday.
Gagne hasn't scored a goal in 11 games this season, his second with Los Angeles. The seven-time 20-goal scorer has been a healthy scratch recently.
Gagne missed several months with his latest concussion last season for the Kings, but returned in the Stanley Cup finals and contributed to the Kings' first championship.
Gagne spent his first 10 NHL seasons with Philadelphia, scoring a career-high 47 goals during the 2005-06 season. The Flyers traded him to Tampa Bay in 2010, and the Kings signed him a year later.
He will be a free agent this summer.
philadelphia flyers, hockey
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
31 min ago