Flyers get Simon Gagne back in trade with LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Los Angeles Kings have traded struggling left wing Simon Gagne to the Philadelphia Flyers for a conditional draft pick.
The defending Stanley Cup champions and the Flyers announced the deal Tuesday.
Gagne hasn't scored a goal in 11 games this season, his second with Los Angeles. The seven-time 20-goal scorer has been a healthy scratch recently.
Gagne missed several months with his latest concussion last season for the Kings, but returned in the Stanley Cup finals and contributed to the Kings' first championship.
Gagne spent his first 10 NHL seasons with Philadelphia, scoring a career-high 47 goals during the 2005-06 season. The Flyers traded him to Tampa Bay in 2010, and the Kings signed him a year later.
He will be a free agent this summer.
philadelphia flyers, hockey
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)