Flyers get Simon Gagne back in trade with LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Los Angeles Kings have traded struggling left wing Simon Gagne to the Philadelphia Flyers for a conditional draft pick.
The defending Stanley Cup champions and the Flyers announced the deal Tuesday.
Gagne hasn't scored a goal in 11 games this season, his second with Los Angeles. The seven-time 20-goal scorer has been a healthy scratch recently.
Gagne missed several months with his latest concussion last season for the Kings, but returned in the Stanley Cup finals and contributed to the Kings' first championship.
Gagne spent his first 10 NHL seasons with Philadelphia, scoring a career-high 47 goals during the 2005-06 season. The Flyers traded him to Tampa Bay in 2010, and the Kings signed him a year later.
He will be a free agent this summer.
philadelphia flyers, hockey
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 17 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 34 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 58 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 50 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 27 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm