Flyers trade Harry Z to Anaheim for Rosehill
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - April 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired forward Jay Rosehill from the Anaheim Ducks for forward Harry Zolnierczyk.
The teams announced the trade Monday.
Zolnierczyk played in 44 regular-season games over two years for the Flyers. He had three goals and seven points this season.
Rosehill has spent the season with the Ducks' AHL affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals, where he had four goals and eight points, and 90 penalty minutes in 33 games. He did not score a point in 31 career NHL games with Toronto.
philadelphia flyers, nhl, hockey
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos