Flyers trade Harry Z to Anaheim for Rosehill
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - April 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired forward Jay Rosehill from the Anaheim Ducks for forward Harry Zolnierczyk.
The teams announced the trade Monday.
Zolnierczyk played in 44 regular-season games over two years for the Flyers. He had three goals and seven points this season.
Rosehill has spent the season with the Ducks' AHL affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals, where he had four goals and eight points, and 90 penalty minutes in 33 games. He did not score a point in 31 career NHL games with Toronto.
philadelphia flyers, nhl, hockey
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 43 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 2 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act