Dallas Stars beat Flyers 5-1
DALLAS - December 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Tyler Seguin scored three goals and assisted on a fourth in the second period Saturday, leading the Dallas Stars to a 5-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers.
The game was tied 1-all until Seguin came in on a 2-on-1 rush with Jamie Benn at :39 seconds of the second period. The Stars then scored three times in a span of 1:02 to break the game open.
Seguin took a backhand pass from Alex Goligoski to score from the slot at 17:03, and completed his natural hat trick 40 seconds later. He assisted on Valeri Nichushkin's goal at 18:05.
Seguin leads the Stars with 15 goals. The hat trick was his second this season and third in his four-year career.
philadelphia flyers, nhl, hockey
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police