Dallas Stars beat Flyers 5-1
DALLAS - December 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Tyler Seguin scored three goals and assisted on a fourth in the second period Saturday, leading the Dallas Stars to a 5-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers.
The game was tied 1-all until Seguin came in on a 2-on-1 rush with Jamie Benn at :39 seconds of the second period. The Stars then scored three times in a span of 1:02 to break the game open.
Seguin took a backhand pass from Alex Goligoski to score from the slot at 17:03, and completed his natural hat trick 40 seconds later. He assisted on Valeri Nichushkin's goal at 18:05.
Seguin leads the Stars with 15 goals. The hat trick was his second this season and third in his four-year career.
philadelphia flyers, nhl, hockey
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 6 min ago
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos