Sharks rookie Hertl to undergo knee surgery
San Jose Sharks forward Tomas Hertl will undergo right knee surgery next week, sidelining the rookie star for more than a month.
General manager Doug Wilson said Monday that the team will know more about how much time Hertl will miss following the surgery.
Hertl was hurt last Thursday in a knee-on-knee collision with Los Angeles' Dustin Brown. Brown received a major penalty and game misconduct for the hit on Hertl.
Hertl leads all rookies with 15 goals and 25 points so far this season.
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos