Sharks rookie Hertl to undergo knee surgery
San Jose Sharks forward Tomas Hertl will undergo right knee surgery next week, sidelining the rookie star for more than a month.
General manager Doug Wilson said Monday that the team will know more about how much time Hertl will miss following the surgery.
Hertl was hurt last Thursday in a knee-on-knee collision with Los Angeles' Dustin Brown. Brown received a major penalty and game misconduct for the hit on Hertl.
Hertl leads all rookies with 15 goals and 25 points so far this season.
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 38 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 27 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 40 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 32 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos