Bruins' Paille returning Friday vs. Senators
After missing the past seven games with a concussion, Boston Bruins forward Daniel Paille will return to the lineup Friday night against the Ottawa Senators at TD Garden.
During the team's morning skate, Paille was back in his normal spot on the fourth line along with Gregory Campbell and Jordan Caron. In 30 games this season, Paille has three goals and two assists for five points.
He's a plus-1 and has not been called for a penalty yet this season.
Bruins forward Loui Eriksson, who suffered a concussion Dec. 7, was seen walking into the Bruins' locker room Friday afternoon but still has not been cleared to skate.
"Same as usual," said Bruins coach Claude Julien when asked about Eriksson's status. "He's coming in and feeling better every day. We're going through the pro of giving him that opportunity and going step-by-step here. It's not going to be a quick turnaround like it was last time. We're hoping for some good things here in the upcoming weeks."
Bruins defenseman Dougie Hamilton, who has missed the last seven games with a lower-body injury, has been skating on his own. Julien described Hamilton's progress as "good."
"We expect him to start skating with the team hopefully next week," Julien said.
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents 15 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living 14 min ago
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt 21 min ago
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery 17 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 9 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 7 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
11 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire...
16 min ago
- Rescuers airlift horse out of Angeles...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos