Bruins' Paille returning Friday vs. Senators
After missing the past seven games with a concussion, Boston Bruins forward Daniel Paille will return to the lineup Friday night against the Ottawa Senators at TD Garden.
During the team's morning skate, Paille was back in his normal spot on the fourth line along with Gregory Campbell and Jordan Caron. In 30 games this season, Paille has three goals and two assists for five points.
He's a plus-1 and has not been called for a penalty yet this season.
Bruins forward Loui Eriksson, who suffered a concussion Dec. 7, was seen walking into the Bruins' locker room Friday afternoon but still has not been cleared to skate.
"Same as usual," said Bruins coach Claude Julien when asked about Eriksson's status. "He's coming in and feeling better every day. We're going through the pro of giving him that opportunity and going step-by-step here. It's not going to be a quick turnaround like it was last time. We're hoping for some good things here in the upcoming weeks."
Bruins defenseman Dougie Hamilton, who has missed the last seven games with a lower-body injury, has been skating on his own. Julien described Hamilton's progress as "good."
"We expect him to start skating with the team hopefully next week," Julien said.
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 2 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 58 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 43 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos