Penguins' Dupuis could miss rest of season
Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma says top-line forward Pascal Dupuis could miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
Bylsma said Friday after the team's game-day skate that Dupuis will have surgery "in a couple of weeks" to repair his anterior cruciate ligament.
Bylsma says he has no timetable for Dupuis' return and it's "likely that it might" end his season.
He has seven goals and 13 assists in 39 games. Joe Vitale will replace him on the top line.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos