Stars' Gonchar out (concussion symptoms)
The Dallas Stars have put defenseman Sergei Gonchar on the injured list and activated Aaron Rome to take his place.
The 39-year-old Gonchar has been out with concussion-like symptoms since he was hit by a puck Dec. 21 against San Jose. He leads Dallas defensemen with 12 points (all assists) in 35 games.
Rome is in his second season with the Stars and has five assists in 30 games with Dallas. He has been out since sustaining an apparent leg injury Dec. 16 at Colorado.
Nashville was playing at Dallas on Friday night.
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 53 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 23 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City 24 min ago
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 13 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 17 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
33 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
54 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos