Wild put ailing Parise on IR with bruised foot
The Minnesota Wild have placed left wing Zach Parise on injured reserve because of a bruised foot.
The move was made Saturday. The Wild recalled goalie Johan Gustafsson from Iowa of the AHL to take Parise's spot on the active roster, but Parise can be taken off injured reserve at any time.
Parise has 15 goals and 12 assists in 37 games. He was hurt Nov. 25 at St. Louis and held out of the next game before returning to the ice four days later. But the 29-year-old star has not been the same since. He has only four goals and one assist in 12 games since the injury.
Parise has missed the last two games. Matt Cooke has taken his spot on the first line.
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 52 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos