Norway's Zuccarello hurts hand, out vs. Russia
Norway's only NHL player has been ruled out against Russia.
SOCHI, Russia -- Norway's only NHL player has been ruled out against Russia.
The setback hurts Norway's chances of competing against the host Russians in the preliminary round of the Olympic hockey tournament.
It was not immediately clear when Zuccarello, a two-time Olympian, was hurt at the Sochi Games or if the injury will affect his ability to play in the NHL next week. He leads the Rangers this season with a career-high 43 points.
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 23 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 1 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 7 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos