Jackets' Tyutin (ankle) sidelined 2-3 weeks
Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Fedor Tyutin is expected to miss two to three weeks due to an ankle injury suffered while playing for Russia in the Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
The 30-year-old has four goals and 20 assists with 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with the Blue Jackets this season. In 659 games with the Blue Jackets and New York Rangers, he has 50 goals, 181 assists and 428 penalty minutes.
A native of Ivhevsk, Russia, Tyutin had four penalty minutes and was plus-1 in five games at this year's Olympics. He also represented his country at the 2006 Olympics in Turin, Italy, and the 2010 Games in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 31 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 38 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos