Flyers' Giroux getting treatment for neck injury
Star center Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers has been in Atlanta for the past few days receiving treatment for a neck injury.
Giroux told ESPN.com on Wednesday that his treatments were going well. He suffered the injury Nov. 16 while playing for Berlin in the German league. He also underwent concussion tests.
"Claude is doing great and will be fine," Giroux's agent, Pat Brisson, told ESPN.com on Thursday.
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware 31 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow 48 min ago
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc 59 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
1 min ago
- Amy Buckman reports from South Philadelphia
48 min ago
- Annie McCormick reports from Blackwood, NJ
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos