Henrique needs thumb surgery, out 4-6 weeks
New Jersey Devils center Adam Henrique will undergo surgery on his left thumb Thursday, the team's AHL affiliate announced in a statement Wednesday.New Jersey Devils center Adam Henrique will undergo surgery on his left thumb Thursday, the team's AHL affiliate announced in a statement Wednesday.
The 22-year-old Henrique, a 2012 Calder Memorial Trophy finalist, is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Henrique, who has five goals and three assists in 16 games for the Albany Devils, injured his hand during Sunday's game vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton in Atlantic City, N.J.
A Brantford, Ontario native, Henrique scored 16 goals and 51 points as a rookie last season with the Devils.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 5 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos