Henrique needs thumb surgery, out 4-6 weeks
New Jersey Devils center Adam Henrique will undergo surgery on his left thumb Thursday, the team's AHL affiliate announced in a statement Wednesday.New Jersey Devils center Adam Henrique will undergo surgery on his left thumb Thursday, the team's AHL affiliate announced in a statement Wednesday.
The 22-year-old Henrique, a 2012 Calder Memorial Trophy finalist, is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Henrique, who has five goals and three assists in 16 games for the Albany Devils, injured his hand during Sunday's game vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton in Atlantic City, N.J.
A Brantford, Ontario native, Henrique scored 16 goals and 51 points as a rookie last season with the Devils.
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- London theater partially collapses during performance 1 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 2 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos