Henderson, Messier named to Order of Hockey
12/12 3:24 PM
Mark Messier, Dave King and Paul Henderson have been named to the Order of Hockey in Canada.CALGARY, Alberta -- Forty years after scoring the winning goal for Canada in the 1972 Summit Series, Paul Henderson was named to the Order of Hockey in Canada.
Hall of Famer Mark Messier and longtime coach Dave King also were honored Wednesday.
They will join the inaugural class inducted last spring that included Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, Jean Beliveau, Cassie Campbell-Pascall and Gordon Renwick.
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos