Henderson, Messier named to Order of Hockey
12/12 3:24 PM
Mark Messier, Dave King and Paul Henderson have been named to the Order of Hockey in Canada.CALGARY, Alberta -- Forty years after scoring the winning goal for Canada in the 1972 Summit Series, Paul Henderson was named to the Order of Hockey in Canada.
Hall of Famer Mark Messier and longtime coach Dave King also were honored Wednesday.
They will join the inaugural class inducted last spring that included Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, Jean Beliveau, Cassie Campbell-Pascall and Gordon Renwick.
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 50 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 30 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Photos: The Headhouse District's Winter Wonderland
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
30 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos