Flames' Kiprusoff (knee) to miss 2 more weeks
02/12 2:33 PM
Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to be sidelined two more weeks because of a sprained knee ligament.CALGARY, Alberta -- Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to be sidelined two more weeks because of a sprained knee ligament.
"Kipper's not coming back for two more weeks," Flames general manager Jay Feaster said Tuesday.
The 36-year-old Kiprusoff has played 70-plus games for seven consecutive seasons. He was injured against Detroit on Feb. 5.
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos