Wild's Harding sidelined due to medication issue
Minnesota goalie Josh Harding has told the Wild he's feeling a little "off" from medication he takes to fight multiple sclerosis.VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Minnesota goalie Josh Harding has told the Wild he's feeling a little "off" from medication he takes to fight multiple sclerosis.
The Wild recalled goalie Darcy Kuemper from their AHL affiliate before Tuesday's game in Vancouver.
Harding had a shutout against Dallas but gave up five goals at Detroit and was pulled in the first period Jan. 30 against Chicago after giving up two scores on four shots. Harding was diagnosed with the disease this summer, but hadn't experienced any setbacks or complications before now.
General manager Chuck Fletcher told reporters in Vancouver he's pleased Harding was open and honest about his condition.
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos