Red Wings sign Lashoff to 3-year, $2.18M deal
The Detroit Red Wings have signed defenseman Brian Lashoff to a three-year, $2.175 million contract.
The team announced the move Monday.
Lashoff has a goal and two assists in 15 games this season, his first in the NHL. The 22-year-old native of Albany, N.Y., has made the most of his opportunities to fill in for banged-up defensemen in Detroit.
The undrafted free agent played in 36 games during the NHL lockout with the Grand Rapids Griffins after playing all of last season with the Red Wings' American Hockey League affiliate.
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents given 2 days to vacate East Oak Lane apt.
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Woman, boy rescued from Olney house fire
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos