Blue Jackets place defenseman Moore on IR
The Columbus Blue Jackets have placed defenseman John Moore on injured reserve after he injured his shoulder during the morning skate on Friday in Chicago.
Moore is expected to be out 2-3 weeks.
Columbus' first pick and the 21st overall in the 2009 draft, the 22-year-old Moore has two goals and six assists in 82 career games with the Blue Jackets. This season the 6-foot-3, 202-pound native of Winnetka, Ill., has an assist in 13 games.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos